Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"MR SOOTY" IS READY FOR HIS SLEEP OVER!!~~~






I am off to New Zealand in the morning with my eldest son for a 4 day little break..

With hubby overseas, and younger son going to work....

My gorgeous 12 year old toy poodle is going for a sleep over weekend with his "grandparents"!!!

my 88 & 89 yo parents!!

soo i have cooked his dinners...packed some SCHMACKOS...his eye drops (he is totally blind)..

all in his original little basket purchased when he was just 8 weeks old...

MMM!!! what have I forgotten??

anyway...how cute does MR SOOTY look sitting in his little basket on the kitchen bench whilst I am preparing his little "sleepover"~~~

xx andrea

2 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

I'm SURE sooty will have FUN at your Mum & Dad's Andrea....Now you go & have yourself a GAY OLD TIME....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

abeachcottage said...

He is just too cute! Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Thanks for adding your link to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.