Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TUESDAY'S VINTAGE FINDS & OTHER THINGS!!~~






Hi ladies, well I did a little run to the op shop today to give them some goodies..
BUT came away with a little more!!~~

Love this rosey vase/JUG......lovely detailing & such a cute cute shape at just $5.00..
can see some nice flowers in this little delight...

Plus I purchased a very heavy marble topped pedestal table..lovely wooden curvy legs just needing a little paint makeover...
JUST $10.00~~~

Heaps of vintage crochet cloths and doilies...

PLUS I am listing on ebay some of my cut up crochet circles and presenting them in a nice paper cupcake case with some string...??

so a busy tuesday...

xx andrea


5 comments:

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Andrea, the jug is stunning! What a great find, Tamara

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Andrea,
Ohh, Great finds in your op shop!
Love all the pretty lace bits and that jug is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Anna

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Your jug looks like part of a old chocolate set. Beautiful!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I love when a thrifting trip goes this well. Great finds Andrea.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

the old boathouse said...

Hi Andrea, Excellent finds. My ebaying is nearly over for another year yey. It will be so nice to have a break. I think I will make some of your bunting idea with the crocheted doilies in my time off. I was thinking I might do nautical colours so I could hang it in my shop spaces...what do you think? xx Katherine