Sunday, November 28, 2010

VINTAGE SEWING PATTERNS CHRISTMAS WRAPPING!~~






Hi ladies.....

a few posts ago I mentioned I was going to wrap my CHRISTMAS presents this year in VINTAGE sewing patterns...

I found a HEAP of patterns the other day at the OP shop in Geelong for JUST 20 cents per packet...

SOO THIS IS the START of my pressie wrapping....(only 2 at this stage as I cannot quite get into the Christmas MOJO just yet)!!!

I think they look good...TIED with some string...

& MUCH MUCH cheaper than traditional christmas wrap???

may do some with lots of sheet music as well..

anyway...what do you think???

xx andrea

4 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Cool! I found a load of nice tea towels for $1 each that I am going to use as a good number of my pressies are books.

A Treasured Past said...

Awesome Andrea, your pressies looks beautiful. I love it! I love using something a little different too. Last year I used plain brown paper (which is dirt cheap) and embellished each one with pretty ribbon, rhinestone buttons, little handmade tags.

It is nice having children who still believe in Santa, it is such a magical time and we cherish it while we can:)

I am having an xams giveaway if you are interested.

take care, Tamara

Catherine said...

LOVE your idea & your wrapping! I hope you chose all the really ugly patterns so that no one can ever use them again! Almost all the op shops seem to put out their patterns pretty cheaply too. Wonderful!

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

oh yes I really love this look, just perfect. I think I like it even better than the sheet music to be honest. You are such a busy bee!!
alicia