Sunday, February 28, 2010

COUNTRY STYLE DIARY PICTURES..MY NEW ART WORK!!




Hi again everyone..
Oh you are probably tired of my blogging...gone a bit over the top re posts lately..
BUT... I just wanted to relate what I did when I found LAST year's AUST COUNTRY STYLE diary tucked away in a bookcase...

great place to store a diary.???...WHICH of course I never used!!

BUT I LOVE MOST of the pictures...

So have torn out ONES that I ADORE..

then blu tacked them onto my painted blackboard in my kitchen.....

SOO every time i walk past...I see these lovely images..which NOT only inspire me...BUT bring a NICE smile to my face as they are just soo lovely!!
(and they are NOT permanent...but there for as long AS I like)...

(i only use the blackboard for special occasions re a message..the last being the HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY greeting../or when Byron comes home..birthdays etc etc.. ...)..

soo I am loving this little feature...

PLUS whilst looking at some of these photos.....kind of looked around my kitchen and found things I had done which kind of emulate these photos...?
subliminal?? is that the word?? whatever..
have a great week....(PROMISE will not blog for a few days at least!!)...
photos out of sequence AGAIN! (the more i try to drag & paste.....OUCH..the worse it gets...But hope you get my drift!!?)....

xx andrea

4 comments:

Ange said...

These are some great shots around your home Andrea and the pictures are very eye-catching!
I enjoy reading your posts so don't slow them down on my account!
Angex

Alison Gibbs said...

You have been busy 'playing house' - looks fabulous
Alison

the old boathouse said...

Hi Andrea, Have been loving all the shots of your home and your kitchen rearrange.Keep them coming, cheers Katherine

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Andrea,
Love the photo's of you poofing around your house.
You can come poof around my house anyday, oh you may want to bring some of your pretties. lol
Hugs,
Anna