Saturday, February 27, 2010

MORE "PHOOFING" AROUND..SATURDAYS HOUSE CHANGES!!








Hello again ladies..
I am on a ROLL so to speak from Phoofing around in the kitchen the other day...
I have now changed my FRONT TWO rooms..
changed prints...
added other prints..
altered around ALL lampshades/stands.
ADDED NEW cushions with the BLUE colour I was after re a few blog posts ago!
Added some NEW matching BLUE accessories..(some new..some I already had)...

New charcoal/blackish cushions..

other cream cushions...(frenchy chic)..

In between watching " professional masterchef.." UK version...MARATHON on foxtel..!!
SO i do a bit...sit down & watch another episode...do a bit more cleaning...
OMG..where has the time gone??

& tipped out SOOTY'S TOYS...how many can ONE little DOGGIE HAVE???
too cute...

anyway...have to zip off & cook Christians dinner..(he is FINALLY back at uni on MONDAY after his 4 months off!!! what a life!!).....
xx andrea

pps....Photos may be out of synch re narrative...(hey I try to click & drag but they always end up elongated ... squew wiff!! so I hope you get MY drift!!??).....


















1 comment:

mariondee-designs said...

Hi Andrea, you are on a roll.. wow, it really looks nice, red and black go so well together. Love the blue too.. that blue is one of my fav colours! Well I had an exciting day,, I cleaned out my laundry! lol~ Had been wanting to do it for a while now.. I feel a big load is off my shoulders.. take care, Maryann