Thursday, March 4, 2010

GORGEOUS SCRUFFY SUNFLOWERS & CUTE LITTE GRAPES!!









Hello ladies..

THURSDAY'S YUMMY FINDS...
WONDERFUL BUNCH OF "SCRUFFY " SUNFLOWERS....(lavender & sunflowers are MY FAVOURITE flowers...!!! as well as ROSES)...

Plus a CUTE LITTLE group of "currants"....I am just going to PLONK them in my mouth...
ALL IN ONE GO...(well kind of!!)...

SQUISH THEM....& ENJOY them...... YUMMY!!!
AND I LOVE the colour purple of the grapes..against the BRIGHT YELLOW of the sunflowers...???
xx andrea


































5 comments:

Paint Me White said...

Hi Andrea how are things? your sunflowers are beautiful and would light up any home. We are still getting lots of rain in Qld hoping it clears for the markets on the weekend. Talk soon. Sandy x

the old boathouse said...

Hi Andrea, The sunflowers are wonderful, so happy!cheers Katherine

beachvintage.com said...

Thanks for cheering up my Friday with these wonderful bright blooms. Have a great weekend. xx

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Andrea
I too love the contrast of colours!
Not quite sure if I could name my favourite flower - I think I just love them all!

Hope you're having a happy weekend - bit stormy isn't it?

xo Gail

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Andrea. The colour of those sunflowers is amazing! I have mentioned you on my blog today after seeing your canvas creation. Come and see mine!!!