Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TUESDAY'S FLEA MARKET FINDS...KIND OF A BLUE THEME!!




Hi ladies..well with the weather being soo much better today I decided it was time to head out & about and do some junk market hunting...

I had a quite successful day with the funny thing being that most of what i purchased today featured the colour BLUE..

I have been in a real pink..& blue & shabby green mood the past couple of weeks!!
anyway..I found some lovely blue doilies....a gorgeous CRINOLINE LADY duchess set...Beautiful PANSY card basket with yummy mauve stitching...then I found an old doiley with mauve edging...perfect match..
PLUS the most GORGEOUS hand stitched tablecloth...

Found another old crochet little table cover...PLUS I just had to buy the OLD DINAH SHORE MUSIC SHEET...(i used to watch her show in the 70's on tv!!)...I just loved the combination of the blue & the pink on the cover!! and it was only $5.00!!....may just keep/frame the cover & use the music sheets for a project??

I also just had to buy a gorgeous book on french bisque dolls etc...the photos are beautiful...
PLUS the blue vintage PERSINWARE scales...just love the BLUE colour of them..
AND the old cane mirror?? may paint pink??
AND JUST had to grab the set of 4 HOLLY HOBBY tins...they just reminded me of when i was a LOT younger!!! thought they would be nice with material etc to re sell on ebay...with crafty stuff included...

SOO i had a busy day....BUT YET again..I HAVE "STUFF" from one end of the house to the other!!

OFF now to dye some lovely tablecloths i also purchased...a shabby GREEN!!! shall see how they turn out...
ps...(would not normally do this...BUT..my 20 yo son has entered the BOOST JUICE GUNS competition..which is a comp to show your muscles!! the winner gets $10,000!!!....
I think the winner is determined by the number of votes....soooo if you want to check him out & vote for him...??? the following is what you need to go to....


that gets you into the site...then click on boost guns photo gallery logo....he is entry no 90...CHRISTIAN....on top of a skiing mountain!!!

any votes would be greatly appreciated!!! lol...plus he doesnt look too bad either!!
PROMISE will NOT BLOG again this week....!!

xx andrea




























3 comments:

Country Wishes said...

Lovely finds Andrea !!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Goodness me Miss Andrea - you have been sooooo busy. Great finds!!
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Andrea~I've just strolled into your blog for my first visit...I've enjoyed taking a peek at your past posts. What beauty! You've got so many wonderful treasures.
We share similar taste for so many of the same design elements.
I adore anything with a French flair too!

I've bookmarked you in my favs.
I look forward to coming by your charming blog again.
Come by for a visit. Your company would be nice.

Sweet wishes,
Sara