Friday, September 17, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF PAMPERING!!~~~~~


Hi ladies...well I think we all need a little bit of pampering now & again..

SO yesterday I had my "hair done" so to speak...

I used to be a real "RED HEAD" in my YOUNGER days, so not so sure what happened in my "OLDER" years...

My hair lost a lot of its "redness".....had a lot more kind of brownish tones??

BUT yesterday I had some lovely colours added to my hair...to bring BACK its kind of richness?? glory??

I PUT back some VIBRANT red tones...mixed with some gold/blonde tones..

& I must say I was MORE than happy with the result...

back to nearly MY original colouring...

I am a happy camper...!!~~ so to speak!!

hope you ALL have a lovely productive weekend...

xx andrea

3 comments:

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

Beautiful colouring, you look gorgeous!
alicia

Pineapple Villa said...

Loving the hair Andrea - you look like a supermodel ! Mel xxx

Alison Gibbs said...

Great colour Andrea.
We all need a bit more pampering
Alison