Thursday, July 22, 2010

THURSDAYS CREATIVE GOODIES..VINTAGE LINEN/LACE/DECOUPAGE!!




With gorgeous dad still with me and taking him to physio/doctors appointments...

I am still trying to organise my stall for my shabby VINTAGE junk stall in august..
as well as trying to get ebay organised..

anyway today's focus was on the FAIR....

I covered a painters canvas in pink fabric (with my awesome staple gun!!)..

then covered with lots of vintage lace/crochetc doilies I have dyed...a page from a vintage magazine.../vintage buttons...etc...etc..

I think this canvas looks pretty good to help display my vintage lace/linen/buttons etc..??
per first few lot of photos....

I have also cut up lots of old photos from my vintage magazine..~~~
arranged them on a canvas to glue in place & seal with a gloss...semi gloss.....

a kind of a decoupage thingey in black/white/sepia happening...(last couple of photos show what is my collage happening from images taken from the old woman & home magazine)....

I think i am quite chuffed with the result...??

so that has been my THURSDAY...in between taking dad to the physio (still not bending too much)..& cooking...& panicking about getting organised for my SVJF.....(shabby vintage junk fair)..~~~~~

xx andrea




2 comments:

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

Your stall is going to be fabulous!!
Just sold two more pieces of furniture out of my stock for the fair, am painting some other ones now to replace!
alicia

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

You've been busy love!
All looks great and has your unique touch.
Love to your Dad....