Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OOHH!! MY "CHANEL" TATTOOS & LITTLE "BLACK DRESS" VIGNETTE???






Hello ladies....I have had a BIT of fun today playing around with my gorgeous array of the latest CHANEL body ART...aka...FAKE TATTS!!

I LOVE LOVE these tattoos...I am wearing them on my upper left arm..& lower leg...just above the ankle..

AND they are lasting through my TWO showers per day...(3 when i play tennis on monday/wed/friday)..

SOO THEY are SOO AWESOME...

& I have had SOO many friends etc stop me in the street asking me ...

"WHEN did you get this tattoooooo????????"....

they are all a bit taken a back when I tell them it is a FAKE!!!!
ANYWAY... a few birthdays ago..my hubby bought me a gorgeous little "HATBOX" case full of cute little cards...entitled.....
"I JUST LOVE THAT HAT" by Robyn Johnson.

& TODAY I found the MOST gorgeous MATHCING box of cards by her...

"I JUST LOVE THAT LITTLE BLACK DRESS"....
SOO NOW I HAVE..
the fake chanel tatts....
the lovely HAT cards.

the divine LITTLE BLACK dress cards...

I now need to put it all...kind of into practice...

that is...wear THE hat with THE dress with THE tatts!! (REAL items)...
MMM!!
i dont go out much these days with both boys no longer NEEDING me for school functions...
Next option is my birthday...but that AINT until OCTOBER!!
OH WELL!! i shall just look at the little cards...wear the tatts...& dream on!!

have a lovely week..
xx andrea

4 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh I am envious!
How darn cute are the tatts!
I sorta Love Tatts on women in small portions and in inconspicuos areas....Very sexy!

the old boathouse said...

Hey Andrea, You are a scream...I love those tatts!!cheers Katherine xx

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Okay, I want to see photos of you with your tatts [giggle].
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

vicki archer said...

Very cool Andrea....I love the cards and you know I love those Chanel tatoos...xv