Friday, March 19, 2010

MY NEW CHANEL GOODIES..& A FEW OTHER BITS & BOBS!!



Hello ladies..
Well i am VERY excited with my latest little purchase which arrived with a RING of the doorbell this afternoon...

I am a devotee of ALL things CHANEL...

I have soo much perfume....body lotions...talcs...

BUT I just HAD to purchase their latest TATTOO range!!

Vicki from FRENCH ESSSENCE actually first brought this to my attention via her blog a few weeks ago...

No success trying to buy it online via any Australian Chanel store..
SOO i reverted back to good old ebay...& purchased this adorable set from..

PIXIE-GIRL785...ebay seller from the USA...

WOW!!! I think i purchased this last Sunday...& arrived today (friday)...great speed from the USA...

She says she has sold MOST of them to AUSSIE buyers (as we cannot seem to get them here)...& she only has a few sets left...

SOO I reckon these LIMITED edition CHANEL goodies will be WORTH a LOT more in a few years???

Apart from that...of course I did my tennis today...& YES IN HEAT....AGAIN!

MR Christian is still quite sick so I have just pureed a minestrone soup for him to try to devour!!

& whilst down "the street"..just HAD to buy this LOT/Bunches of soft material FAUX ROSES....to use as a display re my ebay listings...

& THEY WERE JUST SOOOOO CHEAP....I have them sitting next to my computer on my little EBAY TABLE (as i call it)...just kind of admiring them...
& HEY....SOOTY'S eyes look a whole lot better this week?? not sure what happens there??
okay ... off to list MORE stuff...go vintage flea junk market hunting tomorrow...(only if MR C is feeling better??.....otherwise the OLD motherly thing kicks in...& I DO NOT VENTURE TOO FAR AWAY)...
have a fab weekend...

xxx andrea




































4 comments:

Ange said...

More lovely treasures for a lovely lady!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend Andrea:o)
Angex

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

wow that Chanel looks amazing. I think you will love that box alone for years to come!
alicia

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

You Andrea are the kind of Mum we would all love to have or to be!
Do you know I own just one bottle of perfume.
I used to adore all gulairne?? Can't spell!
And christian dior prefumes but it is one thing that now as SAHM is a luxury!
Nothing better than great perfume.

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea,
I have finally gotten a little organised & am now back blogging again......gosh I am bad, how did I miss so much!!!!!
Anyway I have just read all of your posts to get back up to speed & you have been one very busy lady!
I love everything you have been doing. You are very brave to be out doing the tennis thing in the 32 deg heat.
Love & hugs to you!
~S~