Sunday, September 20, 2009

TRYING TO DO STUFF..BUT PHOTOS HAVE GONE PSYCHO! LIKE ME!!
























































































Hello ladies.....well I was on a MISSION this weekend to do soo much listing on ebay...BUT HEY....!! the photos will NOT upload...

soo i did an ebay live chat...whereupon she asked me to "clear your cookies and do this & that with your browser"....
Of course I had NO idea what she was talking about...what the hec is a COOKIE??

i always thought that it was a BISCUIT!!

anwyay...just had to hang up...& am having to upload the pictures another more complicated longer way....BUT they are getting there..!!! usuing BASIC instead of my usual ENHANCED method...(not that I really know what all this means)..
SOO i have just been listing SOME NICE YUMMY goodies....lots of PINK...LOTS of green & blue..butter dishes..& yummy matching ceramic wall frames...LUV THESE!!

in between I finished off one of my CHALKBOARD thingeys..
embellished it with some pink rosettes...buttons..ribbon & some chandelier transfers.....does it look OKAY???

I also just love the lovely happy set of CARDS i purchased yesterday..mmm one has gone awol!

they are soo bright/happy & cheerful..

I have also been going through my lot of VINTAGE aprons...& listing them in a kind of colour co ordinated theme!!

dad is improving day by day...eating me out of house & home!! so thats good!!!

I literally have STUFF from one end of the house to the other...SHALL give a good spring clean when dad heads off home later on this week...

MESS .... MESS & MORE MESS I seem to accumulate ad nauseum!!!

OH WELL...makes life interesting!!! sort of.....

have a lovely week everyone...& promise..will catch up on blogs this week...

ps..apologise for photos being out of sequence AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

xx andrea

7 comments:

Ange said...

Hi Andrea,
Yes, your "chalkboard thingey's" do look okay...great in fact, and I have to say I love those butter dishes, very nice.
Glad your Dad's feeling better,
Angex

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
Love all of your things, great colours. Love your chalk board thingy's too!
~S~

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Loving the chalkboard in fact!
The chandlier thingys make it!
Butter dishes....What next girl???
You really come up with the best goodies!
Glad Dad is onward and upward in the healing department too!

Alison Gibbs said...

Great to hear your Dad is doing better. What pretty thi ngs you have to list.
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

HI Andrea, if you ever need any help with ebay let me know, I've been uploading photos etc for 6 years now yikes!!
Alicia

Pineapple Villa said...

Good Morning Andrea - did you have any luck? Love those frames. Glad your dad is feeling better and hope you are coming up again soon, Mel xxx

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Hey Andrea... the chalk board looks great you have done a really good job on it... had a laugh about the cookies no they are not biscuits Im afraid....pleased to hear your Dad has his appetite back again...

Hope you had a great weekend'...

Lyn xxx