Monday, September 21, 2009

I AM IN A RICH CREAM/WHITE MOOD TODAY...WHAT COLOUR BECKONS TOMORROW??




Hi ladies....well after yesterday's post re shabby pale pinks/blues & greens.
I am in a MONDAY mood of rich clotted creams and whites....

what colour shall inspire me tomorrow?? MAYBE BLACK?? I have enough black buttons & lace to inspire....or maybe tortoishell brown colours...??
have heaps of buttons & knitting needles & lace which would adequately cover this colour as well!!
OR MAYBE yellow & orange?? xmas red & green?? rich purples & blues??
I literally have TOOOO much stuff to decide upon!!!

who knows...??

decisions....decisions!!! lol...
xx andrea

5 comments:

Pineapple Villa said...

Very nice - sometimes i want to strip all colour out of my home other days want it bright ! If only we had a magic wand, Mel xxx

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Andrea funny how often we change our preferences for colour.
I love the cream/white combiation but sometimes you just need that splash of colour
Alison

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Hmm stick with Blues and pinks my sweet!! LOL!! Glad to hear your dad is doing mch better!! hard to keep some dad's down isnt it, I know when my dad isnt 100% he just keeps going and going! I worry bout him at times!!
have a FAb week!!
Hugs to you and Mr Soot!!
xxoo

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Andrea,
Oh, you are in a creative way at the moment.
Yum, I like the rich, cream\white mood.
Hey, your blackboard looks good too!
I'm imagining your house is hugh with all the yummy pieces you have.lol
Hugs,
Anna

the*pink*princess said...

You have some nice treasures there Andrea!!! I often change my mind from week to week what colours i want,i desperatley want a black and white room,but have run out of rooms!

Lesley : )