Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A LOVELY SHOPPING DAY WITH "MOTHER"!!





























































Hello ladies...whilst sitting here doing some ebay stuff!! thought I may as well also do another blog. I am getting to be a bit of a BLOGAHOLIC!!

As promised, i took my gorgeous 86 yo mum out shopping yesterday to CHADSTONE shopping centre....for interstate or overseas ladies...THIS IS JUST a MASSIVE shopping place...& it keeps growing and growing...BUT I LOVE IT..

The LATEST NEW section has GORGEOUS shops..."PROVINCIAL HOME LIVING".(which i have mentioned before..friends of mine now have about 15 of these stores across victoria...and the FRENCH devotee would LOVE LOVE IT..i need to take some photos to show you all)...AND their prices are JUST soo reasonable...IT is a DIVINE SHOP!!

there is also a lovely "SIMON JOHNSON" store..."WHEEL & BARROW" ETC ETC..

Mum bought a lot of lovely things...clothes..some homewares...berets..makeup etc...
I boght just a few cute little bits & bobs from the Manchester/homewares store of Morgan & FINCH..I have to admit I DO LOVE THIS SHOP...their displays are gorgeous...as well as their stock.

I went a BIT psycho re EASTER goodies.. AND SOME TIN BUTTERFLIES which can just stick onto things...not sure what shall do with them...but loved them...per photos..
i have also been playing around with the different sized eggs i bought...and shall probably list this lot on ebay....(per the photo with pink basket/raffia etc..)..

I also purchased the latest issue of ROMANTIC HOMES mag...which IS ONE OF THE BEST i have seen...GORGEOUS photos/ideas..

OHH!! and I also bought this LOVELY girlie necklace from Portmans...I was actually wearing my NEW grey dress (from TARGET)....the one photographed ... which i think is a great SHIFT dress...has little pleats...is fully lined...lovely soft material...and WAS PRETTY CHEAP...it can be worn in winter with a little top underneath...a scarf etc...I think I may buy another one...as when you find something you love..looks good...buy 2 thereof!!...and i thought this lovely necklace complimented it very nicely??

OH well!! my next door neighbour has invited me in for dinner tonight (seeing as it is just little OLD ME & sooty home alone)...SO i bought her the MOST beautiful oil with the sticky things sticking out..room scent thingey...

I bought one for myself last week from our local BLUE ILLUSIONS store...and the whole house smells divine..
It is a Christopher Vine ONE...and the box it came in is soo DIVINE just to keep as a display in itself...(per photos)...
anyway..better get back to trying to list on ebay...I have been a bit slack lately..
and as usual...photos are ALL out of sequence re story line!!
and pps...it is going to be another 40 degree day on FRIDAY....so all ladies/men in country Victoria...please take care!! AGAIN!!

xx andrea

9 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Andrea - i love that dress of yours and it does look great with the new necklace. Enjoy your dinner next door, Kathryn.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

[squeal] I love ALL your goodies. I haven't been to Chadstone for ages so I really need to get there as soon as I am back on my feet.
Enjoy your dinner tonight.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh yes more hot weather...Sob,sob.
We are also under fire alert with the daylesford...Musk fire!
Ugh three kids and a dalmation to move on out if the wind changes.
Ilove all your goodies.
I went shopping today to buy easter goodies and the shops round these parts had "0"!!!
I need a fix of goodies...Feeling frumpy and grumpy!!lol!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

P.s I wish someone would have me for dinner....Just so I can eat something I have'nt cooked!

Anonymous said...

Good evening Miss Andrea!
I would love to visit Chadstone, sound like they have some fab stores there.
Your new dress looks really nice (whooo hooo!!!)
Hope you have a fab time at dinner tonight, I love when someone else cooks & cleans!!!!!
Sarah xxx

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Andrea,
All your Easter goodies look lovely, and what a coincidence I have been looking at a necklace almost identical to that one, and just trying to decide if I will buy it or not.. Enjoy your dinner!
Shiree

vicki archer said...

Sounds like you had a great day and good shopping. Thank you for your thoughtful comment today and glad you liked the post, xv.

Alison Gibbs said...

Andrea what pretties you bought.
Hope your dinner was fun
Alison

Siobhan said...

Hi Andrea, lots of pretties you bought you lucky thing!