Monday, April 16, 2012

GORGEOUS VINTAGE "COLES" MUSIC COVER SHEET LOVE...~~I

I love collecting different types of goodies...

I especially love my little LOT of vintage "COLES" music folders/sheets..

THe different colours of the front covers is what originally caught my attention......

GORGEOUS colours....
GOOD enough to frame ??~~

I cannot read music unfortunately, so I solely have these goodies for their wonderful coloured front pages..

(both my sons can read music...but NOT going to bother them with interpreting the music ~~!!~~)...

cos...I just bought them for their front pages!!~~~






x andrea

1 comment:

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-15-vetericyn.html



I hope you can make it!



Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick