Sunday, November 6, 2011

GORGEOUS MIXED CROCHET MEDALLIONS!!~~& I AM OFF TO JAPAN~~~

Well i took dad to the surgeon this last thursday..
His knee is healing slightly, but still in a splint for another 4 weeks.....


TIME flies, as it is 7 weeks since dad tripped & split his knee cap...


SOO of course i am home taking care of dad~~!!


AND dyeing & cutting up LOTS & LOTS of crochet cloths~~


lots & lots of lovely medallions ~~~


All listed on my ebay site...


It gives me a good excuse to sit & cut up cloths whilst looking after my gorgeous 88 yo dad!!~~















PS....I will be going to JAPAN in MID DECEMBER for 5 days to visit MR B....
(MR C will be looking after dad if he still needs it!!)..~


SO CATH KIDSTON store...here I COME!!~


x andrea





1 comment:

Ava said...

JAPAN !!!! How awesome. Mega Mega jealous. I love the colours you dye your crochet medallions. I had a heap of doilies that I was going to sell on Ebay. I've since set them aside in case I can do something clever. You have inspired me xx Ava ( Also , your beautiful blog comments are completely appreciated. Thankyou !! )