Thursday, October 13, 2011

FRENCH CHIC CARDS...JEANNE D'ARC MAGAZINES & DAD'S BIRTHDAY~~~

Well it has been a while since I did a little bit of a post~~


Dad is still staying with us, with his knee in a brace and unable to bend it..
We see his surgeon early November, so FINGERS crossed the knee cap (patella) should have healed naturally~~


If not, surgery is in order but we are ALL thinking POSITIVE thoughts~~


Dad is 88 yrs old this saturday (15th October)..so i have arranged for a few of his friends for lunch...
Dad has NO IDEA...so he will be wondering why i am cooking so much stuff on saturday morning??~


ALAS...I have an excuse...


It is also my birthday...(cough cough..splutter...54 yo YOUNG)~~  
SO i intend to tell dad I am cooking for MYSELF~~~


I have been making some FRENCH CHIC inspired cards today to sell on my ebay site...


And if you LOVE JEANNE D'ARC magazine.....


I have the LAST TWO editions available in my ebay store...


with the FABULOUS CHRISTMAS edition due to arrive on my doorstep mid/late NOVEMBER..


If you would like me to set aside a CHRISTMAS issue..just let me know..


I shall have 20 copies available~~~~~








au revoir~~~xx andrea



No comments: