Sunday, June 12, 2011

AAAHH!!! selling some of my JEANNE D'ARC LIVING mags on ebay??!!





Hi ladies...

I have had a very busy Sunday...

finished cleaning the house & putting away "leftovers" from the SHABBY VINTAGE JUNK EXTRAVAGANZA..

It is AWESOME exhibiting at events..but then putting your goodies which didn't sell in a possie in your house takes effort!!

I had originally DUMPED them in my middle room...they are now ALL in my "EBAY" room ready for me to go through & list on ebay...
SOme I have already listed..

BUT ALAS whilst cleaning up...

I do think I need to clear out some magazines (re a few posts ago).

& with a LOT of reluctance...

I am listing some of my GORGEOUS TO DIE FOR JEANNE D'ARC magazines on ebay...

I CANNOT KEEP EVERYTHING...?? or will i regret it??

xx andrea


1 comment:

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

I hear you on that one Andrea. considering the amount of treasures that we DID sell, I'm surprised that we still have so much at home. I'm listing slowly onto ebay too. I do love those mags!!
alicia