Monday, January 31, 2011

MY FAVOURITE "NEW" STORE...& A FEW OTHER THINGS.. ~~~



Gee Wiz...
I cannot quite believe JANUARY is done & dusted, and we are now approaching February...~~~

AS the saying goes "TIME FLIES"~~!!

My watching the Australian Open Tennis has finished...OOHHH~~~
still a few more cricket matches... YEAH~~~~
(yep..I am a SPORTS FANATIC)...~~~

Anyway, I have to say I just LOVE LOVE this shop...
I have purchased a few goodies before..

BUT TODAY I HAD AN EXTRA GOOD TIME..

I think it is an Aussie owned store...

www.typoshop.com.au...

I had a TOTAL TREAT in there today...

New french chic TOUCHPAD...

MONOPOLY LETTERS on BIG CANVAS...

Awesome "TAPE MEASURE" ribbon...

RECYLCED cards...


& ALL just soo cheap...

The canvas letters were just $4.95 EACH~~

I LITERALLY could have bought sooooo much MORE stuff....

So to ADD to my little shopping sojourn...
with many highlights therein...

I came home to the postie having delivered TWO OF my ALL time FAV mags..

Jeanne d'Arc Living...Latest issue...

Where Women Create...Latest issue...

So I am in heaven with all my goodies today...

But I have to say my "ebay" desk area is ONE TOTAL MESS re my Cross stitching...knitting Rosettes...& other things...

have a great week...
& A special hello to ROCKATANSKY..!!(he knows what I mean!!)...


xx andrea


4 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Scarey how quickly time flies isn't it Andrea?

Loving those books, looks like a great read.

Take care Pam x

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Where did January go? It scares me how quickly life zooms by when you get older.
Love all your new things Andrea. Have fun reading those great mags.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Alison Gibbs said...

Amazing how time flies.
Love those books
Alison

Pineapple Villa said...

I am trying not to buy things but you are making it very hard with such lovely links..oh ok I am off to check it out LOL..mEL XX