Monday, November 15, 2010

ADORNING MY XMAS DECS FROM LAST POST..FINISHED RESULT..~~~




Hi ladies well i have been feeling a little "flat" today with a sore throat (totally OUT of the norm for me)...

So i figured i would "decorate" the christmas air dried clay" ornaments I made on saturday per KERRYANNE'S blog...

I have just done a few....

with differing ribbons...
snippet of an old Music sheet...
a bit of bling...
few bows....

Mixing pinks/whites/blues.... coloured ribbon etc with the touch of "BLING"..

HEY I even covered HALF the butterfly in some groovy retro material and I plaited the ribbon holding it...
(i figure as I plait my HAIR every night...in 4 x plaits...I should do a little plaited butterfly!!)...

I am about 1/4 of the way through the tags I made...
SOO shall keep decorating, NOT that I have any idea what I shall do with them in the end..??

keep them...too scared to sell them ....Maybe use them as Xmas gift tags...

as I am ALWAYS a tad embarrased by my crafty stuff?? not too sure how it looks..?

oh well...off to do some more embellishing.....

& with hubby home for once...
I am cooking MY FAMOUS prawn fettucine dish!!~~~

MMMM~!!! lots of aussie prawns to clean/de vein...which I HATE..

the good thing though is that i just walk across the road & the seagulls devour the carcasses..

soo i dont have to worry about a stinkey poohey bin!!!~~~~~~~~

whatever!!~~~

xx andrea

3 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

A-N-D-R-E-A!!!!! Wow!!! Look at those tags! I thought they rocked befre But I had no idea you were going to Bling them like youdid! Beautiful!!!
I am in a Kris Krindle thingy and I thoight i may make some with chiffon hanging ribbons and box them nicely.
Hope the throat gets better and does'nt progress into something more yucky!
Prawns....Mmmmmmmmm

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Busy girl :)
And they are just gorgeous!!
Will you hang them on your tree? Isn't it nice to do these things just to please yourself.

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Oh Andrea,
These tags are gorgeous!
Why do you think they're not good enough to sell?
They make a great personal gift tag or just a little pressie to say "i'm thinking of you"
Have fun creating and gargle some scotch while cooking up those prawns! lol
Hugs,
Anna