Sunday, October 24, 2010

RE DECORATING MY WORK SPACE..




Hi ladies...it is a beautiful sunny day here in Melbourne this Sunday & being home alone I am re arranging/cleaning my work space..

This table is actually in one of our front rooms so i sit at my computer looking at the GORGEOUS Melbourne skyline/ships/yachts etc..

BUT even with THAT fab view, I still like to have "nice" things immediately IN FRONT of me on the table....in front of my laptop!!

So today i have added the folder of my Jeanne D'arc mags..(HOW I LOVE THESE)..thanks TRACEY from FRENCH LARKSPUR who sells these...

my lovely dried peony roses ....inspirational images...& other bits & bobs...

So I am enjoying my little clean up!!
AS I have about 15 friends/relatives organised for mum's 88th birthday on CUP DAY.. (2nd NOVEMBER)...so the house has to look nice & clean..!!!

a few posts ago i commented on how much I loved being able to listen to music on my computer...
SOO I tried to upload or download?? what tha?? disc & I have put it in upside down...
STUFFED my computer..

SO i have to venture to CHADSTONE shopping centre this week to the APPLE STORE to have it fixed...

OH WELL!!!
I guess the UPSIDE is I can do.. & I mean REALLY "DO".. a lot of serious shopping damage at CHADSTONE..??~~~~~

ps...had MR SOOTY clipped this week so he has gone from looking like OSCAR the grouch from Sesame street to a REALISTIC POODLE!!~~ he is too cute with his big fluffy ears sitting with legs crossed on the top of the couch...

& lastly...what a lovely little cushion MR C bought me for my birthday last week..
french CHIC calico..it is sitting quite comfortably on the couch (which I have just cleaned with leather cleaner & it has come up beautifully!!)...

speak soon..

xx andrea

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea! Your workspace seems the perfect spot...cozy, pretty, and with a spectacular view!!! Your view reminds me a little of Chicago {I'm about an hour outside of Chicago}. And you are so sweet to mention my shop!! Your email made me laugh...I knew exactly who you were without you having to include your blog name :)) Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Hugs ~

:) T

beachvintage.com said...

I really have to get cracking and do myself a cleanup! You feel a whole heap better afterwards.Love all your beautiful magazines.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Gee Andrea with a view like that to look at all day I wouldn't be getting a lot of work done. What a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by.
Lee:)

our shabby cottage said...

Love it all Andrea. What a beautiful day it is here today too. I am making Frenchie cushions at the moment, so I love yours!

the old boathouse said...

Hi Andrea, I always love visiting you. there is always something that makes me smile and you have so much energy...Love Katherine xx

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Andrea - i love what you get up to in a day - i would be doing exactly the same if by choice! Love the little areas around your home and Sooty looks very pretty! Your view is gorgeous. Mel xx

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Andrea....!

THANKS so much for coming today....It was LOVELY getting together with all the girls again....!

Now BACK to catching up with all your adventures....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah xxx

PS: Little Sooty looks GORGEOUS after his haircut....!!