Thursday, October 14, 2010

COOKING FOR DAD'S 87TH BIRTHDAY..KITCHEN A MESS!!~~~




Well it is dad's 87th birthday tomorrow (friday 15th) , so I am busy cooking goodies for him..

Boiled pineapple fruit cake..

Oat & sultana biscuits..

minestrone soup....

Kitchen in a MESS!!~~

even my "bra" is on the bench!!!
(had my weekly spray tan today so un hooked it..~~).. I ain't going anywhere!!~~

anyway...getting there...All looking & cooking well!!

Plus the gorgeous view from my kitchen windows makes cooking a pleasure!!~~...

Happy Birthday dad ....

xx andrea


4 comments:

the old boathouse said...

Andrea my darling blogging buddy..you are a scream...you always make me laugh out loud!! Those goodies look so yum, hope your Dad has a fab day...he is already too lucky to have such a great daughter like you, xxKatherine

petals and vintage said...

You make me laugh out loud too Andrea.

Love your kitchen.

Pam x

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Boiled pineapple fruit cake - yummo - one of my favourites too. Just imagining you cooking topless Andrea, although I don't suppose that is what you meant - LOL.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

mariondee-designs said...

Hi Andrea, I have to agree with the others, you so make me laugh. I had to look twice to see whether that was actually a bra on the kitchen bench! Love how you say and show it as it is.. mess and all! Hope you and your dad have a great day tomorrow.. take care, Maryann ps those yellow roses are just beautiful!