Thursday, June 17, 2010

MORE JUNK MARKET DISPLAY..VINTAGE ALPHABETS!!~~~


Hello again ladies...

Well whilst at home & not venturing too far with dad still living with us...(OOPS...he nearly kind of toppled down the stairs before)..SO i havent been anywhere or doing anything exciting...
AS DAD is MY number ONE priority!!... he is still progressing VERY slowly compared with his other new knee last year...

BUT whatever it takes...I shall look after him...~~ (as ANY daughter would do)..

BUT i am happily preparing for the SHABBY JUNK fair blogged about previously..

SOO today I was organising SOME VINTAGE SCRABBLE LETTERS...
in little words/phrases...from..
Vintage....Shabby....Chic...Flea...Junk etc etc...

This little lot is a 1950's scrabble set...
with RED lettering....

so I have bought some RED cardboard...placed the relevant "THEME"/"lettering"/phrase".. on top...& covered with clear wrap...

SOO another little lot of goodies ready for the FAIR in August!~~

SO with Dad home...it is kind of good I am focused on this fair!!!!

xx andrea

5 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Busy girl. I love the scrabble words. Say "hi" to your Dad for me?

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Morning Lovey....!!

I LOVE your letters & I think I'll have to buy some words from you at the Extravaganza for SURE....!! I've NEVER seen red lettered tiles before.... :o) !

I bet your dad is itching to go for a decent stroll....I hope his mobility increases quickly....!!

I'm looking forward to catching up with you on the weekend....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

That's a great idea Andrea, packaging the letters as words. I bet they sell quick.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea,
Wow it feels like it has been ages since I last left a comment on your blog.....I have been naughty & spening way too much time doing other things & have really neglected everyone hear in blog land.
I am loving your scrabble words & was wondering if you can let me know how much for the 'vintage' letters? I am having a bit of a decor change & am loving all things with a vintage touch at the moment. So these would fit in perfectly!

Bridgette Addison said...

Hello Andrea...I found you!!!
I looooove the scrabble letters...what an awesome idea!!!! I LOVE your blog too...gonna spend a little while here this morning looking at these gorgeous pictures...(it's almost like a magazine :)....)xx Maria