Sunday, February 21, 2010

SUNDAYS LISTINGS...PINKS!! PRINTS.. ROSES..BOOKS..












Hello ladies..

another beautiful day in Melbourne... & with hubby away....christian at work...

I am busy....listing Bits & pieces on ebay & still trying to get my "ebay" room organised...
(I should just realise it will NEVER happen!!)...TOO MUCH STUFF!!!

anyway...Busy photographing stuff & listing in a NICE PINK/WHITE/SHABBY ROSES THEME??

with a FEW FRENCH CHIC books thrown in for good measure..

well that is the PLAN...& hoping achieving it to some extent!!

HAVE A LOVELY WEEK EVERYONE...

xx andrea

5 comments:

MelsRosePlace said...

Ooh some lovely things there Andrea, very pretty indeed...off to have a lookee now. Mel xx

chair up said...

I'm impressed you worked while hubby was away! Some lovely things there Andrea. I love those butterfly tags, cute.
Angex

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

It has been Beautiful here in Melbourne...
I have been so,so close to your home and yet unble to make the most of being close by and drop in.
Everytime I am that way I either have all my kiddos or am like today off to see MIL at hospital:(
I promise I will get there oneday.

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Andrea you have been busy with your listings.
Soime pretty things there
Alison

Kerryanne English said...

What pretty eye candy you have this week Andrea. I hope you do well in your auctions.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne