Sunday, June 7, 2009

DON'T LAUGH!! CLEANING AGAIN..& LOTS of FLOWERS..































































































































Hi ladies...sorry...but another post soo quickly after yesterdays..
and before I begin...all photos are OUT of order re story...tried to shift into right place...BUT I STILL cannot get it right!! UGGFHHHH!! (sorry_!!)
OKAY..as you all know from previous posts...I cannot really function with MESS!!
BUT this is what my upstairs bedroom..spare room & ebay room..let alone the landing has become..

ONE BIG LOT OF EBAY..stuff..dumped...everywhere,.
SOO of course I have been ALL day going through stuff..


geez what I find makes the mind boggle..,

LOTS of FINISHED cross stitch goodies..(must have them framed)...BUT SOO many UNFINISHED...why cannot I just complete ONE before starting another??
anyway...HAVE BUNCHED together all these lovely silk roses/gerberas/leaves etc I have had STUFFED AWAY!! what tha??..

i have kind of bundled them up into nice ... colour wise...like type flowers...into big bunches..

HONESTLY!! my upstairs "ebay" room is like ONE BIG shop full of stuff!!

It is such great fun...going through cupboards/drawers & then finding what i had stuffed away!!

i am in the MOJO..!!


ps..christian is fine...little sniffle..bit of a cold...!!

xx andrea

4 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Good gracious Andrea - it's the 7th day of winter - not even Spring yet - isn't it meant to be Spring Cleaning?
Doesn't matter just as long as you're inspired, you made me laugh about finding things, I went through my cupboard the other day and found a beautiful hand knitted jumper I'd nearly finished for Todd, it was waiting for me to do the neck - you know with all those knitting needles that you have to knit around in circles with - I think the term Turtle Neck comes to mind - the thing is it was for Todd when he was 2 years old, he's now 26 years old - do you think I should save it for a "Grandchild Jumper" do little toddlers still were hand knitted jumpers??

Happy sorting to you Andrea!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

oH i WOULD LOVE TO BE LET LOOSE IN THAT ROOM!
I am a neat freak but nothing like a good hunting around tidying and finding new/old stuff.

Byron said...

good work mum...you got the blog photos on!!!
keep up the interesting posts xo

vicki archer said...

I cannot believe how much ebay gear you have to sell! You will be working for weeks just to clear a space...xv