Thursday, September 4, 2008

NICE PRESSIES FROM HUBBY! & HOW CUTE IS SOOTY??!!







Well hubby had been away for over a week...but i am used to that...




so knew he was going to be home...and said over the phone that i WOULD cook a nice roast dinner..




AND to my surprise...he walked in with Two GORGEOUS GOODIES FOR MY KITCHEN..


a lovely French chic napkin holder...and a wonderful tray...


HOW nice was that?? AND more to the point..he didnt know I had been re doing the kitchen over the weekend..and in fact...i DONT TELL HIM what I do on my blog site...as he is VERY private...so I keep it SECRET womens business!!!




AND OF COURSE ..as my header has to do with a poodle...and my dog is a poodle....I always have to show some latest photos of what SOOTY is up to...


now I am working on my computer upstairs...he has found a lovely comfy possy on the cushions on the couch...


HOW CUTE IS THIS NEARLY 10 YR OLD DOGGIE?? he reminds me of OScar THE GROUCH FROM SESAME STREET...I AM TEMPTED TO PUT HIM IN A GARBAGE CAN AND PHOTO HIM...




anway..enough for now....spring is ALMOst IN THE AIR IN MELBOURNE!!!!

8 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Too funny! He does look like Oscar...you really should photo him that way.
I got your message and it is a pleasure to stop by and visit with you and your precious pup too.

Country Wishes said...

Hubby has good taste, lucky girl!! The pooch is as cute as a button..

Anonymous said...

Whata lucky duck you are!! Do you rent him out to train other hubby's!! LOL!! thats so lovely!!
Sooty is adorable!! You know how much I think he's a cutie Pie!!
Mandii

Ali said...

What a lovley husband you have hon. That is totally sweet of him isn't it. Thanks for your lovely comments cutie, kids are just precious aren't they? I have a frenchy giveaway a post down too if you are interested. ox talk soon

Gail McCormack said...

Sooty is very cute and very spoilt I think??
I think your pressies are lovely Andrea, what a thoughtful hubby you have!

Gail McCormack said...

You're funny Andrea! I know about the over 50 one, you're a few months younger than me! You're doing very well with your blog.
I always find googling helps if I want to find out how to do things, my family laugh at me....

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Andrea - you are a lucky girl - fancy your hubby bringing you home treats for the home that you love - i think i would faint if that happened to me! Love your pup! Mel xxx

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Hey Andrea, just love your blog page & I need to thank you for mine, as it was throu your page I found Miss Ali & she has made me the most beautiful page up. Would you mind if I put you in my favourite blogs to visit?????
Anyway Sweet have a great day.
Lyn xoxo